We can provide a comprehensive approach to treatment and promise an emphasis on conservative and traditional therapies. We handle auto and work related injuries.
Your treatment may include:
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy with Physiological Therapeutics
- Active Care and Exercise prescription
- Acupuncture, Electroacupuncture, and Meridian Therapy
- Medical Massage and Rehabilitative Exercise including Tai Chi
- Herbal Medicine and Nutritional Consultation
- Consultation with Medical and Surgical Specialists if indicated
What is Complementary Medicine? We practice complementary medicine when we provide natural therapies or alternative medicine treatments along with conventional medical and surgical treatments, usually in an effort to improve results and decrease the use of more invasive treatments. Some of the cases that we treat include: Injuries and accidents, Arthritis, Acute and Chronic Pain, Orthopedic and Neurological conditions including Spinal Stenosis, Herniated and other Disc Problems, Sciatica, Neuralgias including Shingles, Weight Management, Stop Smoking, Alcohol and Drug Withdrawal and Detoxification, Stress Management, Anxiety and Depression, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Menopause, Gastritis, Hyatal Hernia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Infertility, Pregnancy related conditions of back pain and nausea, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Auto-immune Diseases.